Dear Valued Client,
We hope that these court notices roundups have been helpful to you during this uncertain time.
In order to help you find the information you need quicker and easier, we have created a COVID-19/Coronavirus Court Status Summary page with Court and Clerk-Records status, eFiling and dropbox availability and any other relevant information all in one place!
You can find our COVID-19/Coronavirus Court Status Summary page here.
Our individual court notices can still be found here.
We will be updating both pages as we get notices to ensure you, our clients, are as informed as possible.
The most recent court closures / notices are as follows:
- Los Angeles Superior Court
- PRESIDING JUDGE KEVIN C. BRAZILE EXTENDS ORDER CLOSING COURTROOMS, DELAYING TRIALS AND NON-ESSENTIAL MATTERS THROUGH JUNE 10
- eFiling Available
- Dropbox Available
- San Diego Superior Court
- SAN DIEGO SUPERIOR COURT ANNOUNCES LIVESTREAM AUDIO BROADCASTING OF CERTAIN COURT PROCEEDINGS
- SAN DIEGO SUPERIOR COURT ORDERS RESTORATION OF CIVIL SERVICES
- eFiling Available (Documents will not be processed until the court reopens)
- Dropbox Unavailable
Don’t forget, check out our COVID-19/Coronavirus Court Status Summary page here.
First Legal, your premier litigation support provider.