Dear Valued Client,
We hope that these court notices roundups have been helpful to you during this uncertain time.
In order to help you find the information you need quicker and easier, we have created a COVID-19/Coronavirus Court Status Summary page with Court and Clerk-Records status, eFiling and dropbox availability and any other relevant information all in one place!
You can find our COVID-19/Coronavirus Court Status Summary page here.
Our individual court notices can still be found here.
We will be updating both pages as we get notices to ensure you, our clients, are as informed as possible.
The most recent court closures / notices are as follows:
San Diego County
- San Diego Superior Court
- SAN DIEGO COUNTY SUPERIOR COURT GENERAL ORDER RE: SUSPENSION OF THE SUPERIOR COURT OF SAN DIEGO COUNTY, LOCAL RULES, RULE 2.5.8 FOR SMALL CLAIM CASES ONLY
- SAN DIEGO COUNTY SUPERIOR COURT GENERAL ORDER RE: PROCEDURES REGARDING ELECTRONICALLY IMAGED COURT RECORDS, ELECTRONIC FILING, AND ACCESS TO ELECTRONIC COURT RECORDS IN FAMILY LAW CASES
- SAN DIEGO COUNTY SUPERIOR COURT GENERAL ORDER RE: RESTRICTED PUBLIC ACCESS
- eFiling Available
- Dropbox Available
San Joaquin County
- San Joaquin County Superior Court
- SAN JOAQUIN COUNTY SUPERIOR COURT FOURTH UPDATE CORONAVIRUS (COVID-19) OUTBREAK
- eFiling Available after 5/28/20
- Dropbox Available for all filings after 5/28/20
- Court open with changes to operations. Court Clerk’s office to remain closed until further notice.
- Yolo County Superior Court
Don’t forget, check out our COVID-19/Coronavirus Court Status Summary page here.
First Legal, your premier litigation support provider.