Dear Valued Client,
We hope that these court notices roundups have been helpful to you during this uncertain time.
In order to help you find the information you need quicker and easier, we have created a COVID-19/Coronavirus Court Status Summary page with Court and Clerk-Records status, eFiling and dropbox availability and any other relevant information all in one place!
You can find our COVID-19/Coronavirus Court Status Summary page here.
Our individual court notices can still be found here.
We will be updating both pages as we get notices to ensure you, our clients, are as informed as possible.
The most recent court closures / notices are as follows:
- JUDICIAL COUNCIL ADOPTS NEW RULES TO LOWER JAIL POPULATION SUSPEND EVICTIONS AND FORECLOSURES
- 11 temporary emergency rules include $0 statewide bail for misdemeanors and lower-level felonies during COVID-19 pandemic to “safely reduce jail populations”
- Kings County Superior Court
- KINGS COUNTY SUPERIOR COURT UPDATE TO COURT OPERATIONS
- Updated Notice Regarding Court Operations
- eFiling Available
- Dropbox Available
- Order Expires 4/17/20
Don’t forget, check out our COVID-19/Coronavirus Court Status Summary page here.
First Legal, your premier litigation support provider.