As the novel coronavirus (COVID-19) continues to impact our communities, First Legal is working to keep our staff, clients and communities healthy and informed.
Let Us Know
Currently we are executing daily operations with additional preventative measures outlined below, as recommended by the CDC. Messengers and drivers will continue to pick up work from your offices unless you request otherwise.
Your sales reps will also continue to visit your offices unless you request otherwise. Please email your sales rep directly if your office has implemented limits for non-essential visitors.
You may always reach out to the Client Care Department to communicate your preferences: email@example.com or 877.350.8698.
- Wash your hands frequently with soap and water for at least 20 seconds.
- Do not touch your face.
- Clean and disinfect items and surfaces that you touch frequently.
- Cover your coughs and sneezes with tissues – then throw away the tissues and wash your hands. If no tissues are available, cough or sneeze into your elbow – not your hands.
- Practice simple social distancing techniques – use verbal salutations instead of handshakes.
The following are protective measures being taken:
- Non-essential office personnel and vulnerable persons to work from home
- Internal meetings to occur virtually
- Non-essential travel to be postponed until further notice
- Managers and staff to ensure workstations are cleaned and disinfected at least daily
- Additional disinfectant wipes and hand sanitizer to be provided; opportunities for frequent handwashing to be provided
- Anyone who appears ill to be sent home immediately
Chief Executive Officer
First Legal, your premier litigation support provider.