Due to the Coronavirus Emergency (COVID-19) issued by the Governor and County of Mariposa, Mariposa Superior Court has substantially closed through April 19, 2020. This closure may continue as determined by the Court.
YOU WILL NOT BE ALLOWED ENTRY INTO THE COURTHOUSE WITHOUT PRIOR APPROVAL.
Please follow these instructions:
- If you have a need for emergency orders, contact the court at (209) 966-2005, and the court staff will give you directions.
- If you need to file documents with the court, contact us at (209) 966-2005, and the court staff will give you directions.
- If you have a hearing scheduled during this time and do not have a new date to appear, contact your attorney or the court at (209) 966-2005.
- If you have an immediate need for documents or forms, contact the court at (209) 966-2005. You may also obtain forms through the following websites: courts.ca.gov and mariposacourt.org.
- If you want to make a payment on a fine you may mail it to Mariposa Superior Court, P.O. Box 28, Mariposa, CA 95338 (DO NOT MAIL CASH), or pay online at mariposacourt.org.
- If you are a witness in a case set for today, contact the person who requested you to appear or contact the court at (209) 966- 2005. 7
- If you have general questions, please email the court at: firstname.lastname@example.org or call (209) 966-2005 between the hours of 8:00am and 5:00pm, Monday through Friday (excluding any court holidays).
View the full notice here.
First Legal, your premier litigation support provider.