The civil efiling Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) have been updated and are now available on the Court’s website, lacourt.org. The changes to the FAQs include, but are not limited to, the following categories:
- Additional documents exempt from efiling (Question 6)
- Guidance for obtaining an Order for Appointment of Guardian Ad Litem (Question 7)
- Direction regarding the selection of document names (Question 29)
- Definition of a “Lead Document” (Question 30)
- Guidance on locating the transaction number (Question 31)
- Direction regarding efiling a document under seal (Question 68)
- Information regarding document size limitations and directions when documents exceed them (Questions 71 and 72)
View the full notice here.
If you have any questions about eFiling, please contact our eFiling department here, give us a call at 877.399.5562 or use the chat feature within our portal.
First Legal your premier litigation support provider.