In light of recent developments, including new guidance from the Governor of the State of California due to the shelter in place the Assessor/Clerk-Recorder/Elections Office will not be able to provide services for walk-in customers from March 20, 2020, until further notice.
- Real Estate – There will be no real estate recording accepted for walk-in customers. We will also process documents sent through the mail.
- Marriage Licenses – Suspended until further notice.
- Birth, Death, and Marriage Records Requests – Requests for vital records (birth, death, and marriage records) submitted online through the Vitalchek service, as well as requests through the mail will be processed. Completed requests will be sent through the US mail.
- Business Filings, Official Record Purchases – Business filings and official records (purchase of copies) will not be available. However, filings or requests submitted through the mail will be processed. Completed filings or requests will be sent through the US mail.
- General Phone Calls and Emails – Phone calls, voicemails, and emails may be answered based on the availability of staff.
- Elections – most elections services can be obtained via email at email@example.com or through the mail at Glenn County Elections, 516 W. Sycamore Street, 2nd Floor, Willows, CA 95988
- Assessor – most assessor services can be obtained via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or through the mail at Glenn County Assessor’s Office, 516 W. Sycamore Street, 2nd Floor, Willows, CA 95988
For updates and additional information, please visit the our website at www.countyofglenn.net. You can also call Recorder (530)934-6412, Elections (530)934-6414, Assessor (530)934-6402.
View the full notice here.
First Legal, your premier litigation support provider.