LASC: MANDATORY UPGRADES TO ODYSSEY CASE MANAGEMENT SYSTEM WILL IMPACT THE AVAILABILITY OF SOME ONLINE SERVICES
MANDATORY UPGRADES TO ODYSSEY CASE MANAGEMENT SYSTEM WILL IMPACT THE AVAILABILITY OF SOME ONLINE SERVICES
The Upgrade Will Require Odyssey and all Dependent Services to be Offline Beginning at 5 p.m. on Friday, October 8.
The Odyssey Case Management System will undergo a major system upgrade the second weekend in October. As a result, the following dependent services will be unavailable:
From 5 p.m. on Friday, October 8 through 6 p.m. on Sunday, October 10:
- Efiling through Electronic Filing Service Providers (EFSPs) for Juvenile Dependency and
From 5 p.m. on Friday, October 8 through 9 a.m. on Monday, October 11:
- Scheduling remote appearances through LACourtConnect for Civil, Family Law, Probate, Small Claims, Traffic, and Unlawful Detainers.
- Attorney Portal
- Justice Partner Portal (JPP)
- Online Traffic Services including:
- Pay and Close Your Ticket
- Request a Payment Plan
- Request an Extension
- Request Traffic School
- Reserve a Court Date
- Check Ticket StatusTraffic Avatar to help with the above matter
No interruption of other website services is anticipated.
Thank you for your patience during this important upgrade to the Odyssey case management system.
The full court notice can be viewed here.
|First Legal, your premier litigation support provider.
Share This Story, Choose Your Platform!