Effective August 17, 2020, the following changes will be implemented in the Mental Health courts:
- Mental Health courtroom Department 95A at the Metropolitan Courthouse will be relocated to the Hollywood Courthouse located at 5925 Hollywood Boulevard, Los Angeles, and will now be designated as Department 103.
- Judge Lisa R. Jaskol, currently presiding over Department 95A, will move to Department 103.
- A new hearing room, designated as Department 113, will open at the Hollywood Courthouse.
- Judge Robert Harrison will move from Department 103 to Department 113.
As of August 17, 2020, the Clerk’s Office in Room 104 of the Hollywood Courthouse will be responsible for processing documents presented for filing in all Mental Health case types.
All public phone numbers for the courtrooms and Clerk’s Office will remain the same.
Facsimile filings will be accepted in the Clerk’s Office. The Court will not accept a facsimile-filed document in any location other than the Clerk’s Office.
The facsimile numbers are:
- 442-247-3972 for LPS Conservatorships at the Hollywood Courthouse
- 442-247-3957 for non-LPS Conservatorships case types at the Hollywood Courthouse
View the full notice here.
First Legal, your premier litigation support provider.