March 23rd, 2020
Effective March 23, 2020, the Merced Superior Court Clerk’s Offices will reduce or close office hours to the public as follows:
Administration – 627 West 21st Street, Merced, CA 95340
- Office will be closed with the exception of deliveries
Human Resources – 627 West 21st Street, Merced, CA 95340
- Office will be closed
Merced Traffic Division – 720 West 20th Street, Merced, CA 95340
- Clerk’s Office will be closed
- Online Payments can be made on our website at www.mercedcourt.org
Merced Criminal Division – 2260 “N” Street, Merced, CA 95340
- Clerk’s Office will be closed, except for essential criminal filings
Civil/Probate and Juvenile Dependency Divisions – 627 West 21st Street, Merced, CA 95340
- Clerk’s Office will be open from 8:00 am – 12:00 pm to address essential functions only (restraining orders, ex parte matters, emergency petitions, etc.)
Juvenile Delinquency – 2840 West Sandy Mush Road, Merced, CA 95341
- Clerk’s Office will be closed, except for essential electronic filings
Family Law Division – 2260 “N” Street, Merced, CA 95340
- Window has been temporarily relocated to the Criminal Clerk’s Office on the first floor of the 2260 “N” Street courthouse
- Clerks’ Office will be open from 8:00 am – 12:00 pm for essential functions re: domestic violence restraining orders and emergency ex parte matters only
- Offices will be closed for all locations
- Online Payments can be made on our website at www.mercedcourt.org or by calling (209) 725-4220 for assistance
Los Banos Division – 1159 “G” Street, Los Banos, CA 93635
- Clerk’s Office interior counters will be closed to the public. Walk-up windows will be open from 8:00 am — 12:00 pm for essential matters only (restraining orders, emergency petitions and emergency ex parte matters).
- Online Payments can be made on the website at www.mercedcourt.org or via the drop-box located in the parking lot
Self Help Center
- Center is closed for walk-in services
- Telephone assistance is available 8:00 am – 3:00 pm at (209) 725-4168
- Email assistance is available at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
Drop-boxes – Payments and court documents may be deposited before 4:00pm at the following locations:
- Merced courthouse, near the set of double doors on the southwest corner of 627 West 21st Street
- Merced courthouse, outside the front doors at 2260 “N” Street
- Merced Traffic, outside the front doors at 720 West 20th Street
- Los Banos, 1159 “G” Street, in the parking lot
Mandatory Electronic Filing
- Local Rule of Court 2E mandates e-filing for limited, unlimited, and complex civil actions and in non-DCSS family law and probate matters. Parties that are exempt from e-filing are encouraged to utilize this service at http://www.odysseyefileca.com/.
Additional information is available on the Merced Superior Court web site at www.mercedcourt.org.
View the Notice Re: Limited Clerks Office Hours here.
First Legal, your premier litigation support provider.