Dear Valued Clients,
As counties and courts reopen, it may be time consuming to research your best options for executing depositions. We invite you to let us help answer your questions:
- Is it safe to conduct face-to-face depositions?
- If so, what safety precautions are being taken?
- If not, are virtual depositions the right alternative?
- How do we prepare for virtual depositions?
Many of our clients are finding value in scheduling a 15-minute informational session to better understand the current and quickly changing landscape of depositions. Email Calendar@FirstLegal.com to schedule your session!
As we traverse the uncertainty together, you can rely on First Legal to maintain your safety and the safety of our employees as the number one priority.
New operating standards have been implemented in our office in accordance with CDC recommendations:
- Daily screening and temperature checking
- De-densifying workspaces
- Increasing frequency of cleaning and disinfecting
- Improving air quality via filtration systems
- Updating meal service to individually packaged and labeled meals
Additionally, First Legal staff and reporters know to:
- Wear face masks at all times
- Liberally wash hands and employ hand sanitizers
- Maintain 6 feet distance from one another
- Sanitize surfaces and equipment regularly
We ask clients to employ these standards at your depositions.
We hope you are all healthy, happy, and focusing on loved ones.
Let’s stay connected,
Your First Legal Depositions Family