All ARCC Offices Closed: No Over-The-Counter Services
Phone, Mail, E-mail, and Online Services Still Available
- Document Recording Services (by mail only)
- Vital Records requests: Birth, Death, and Marriage Records (by mail or online)
- Fictitious Business Name Statements (by mail)
- Property Assessment Services
- Copies of Official Records (by mail or online)
- Notary Public Registrations (by mail)
Authentications (by mail)
Phone, mail, and E-mail assistance contact:
Assessor/Recorder/County Clerk phone and E-mail information services will remain available. Many customer services are available online at www.SDARCC.com or:
Assessor Services: (619) 236-3771
Recorder Services: (619) 238-8158
Marriage/Birth/Death Records and Fictitious Business Names: (619) 237-0502
E-mail Contact: Arcc.firstname.lastname@example.org
Mailing Address: P.O. Box 121750, San Diego, CA 92112
For more information from the County of San Diego about the coronavirus and real-time updates please visit www.sandiegocounty.gov/coronavirus or sign up for text message updates by texting COSD COVID19 to 468-311.
View the full notice here.
First Legal, your premier litigation support provider.