The court’s Fee Schedule (SDSC Form #ADM-001) has been amended and contains one amended fee description, two increased fees, and three clarifying notes which are summarized below.
All changes are effective July 1, 2021.
Amended Fee Description:
- Line 146: Description amended to remove language referring to Line 147 for estate proceedings begun after 8/17/03. [Gov. Code §§70658(a), 70602.5, 70602.6]
- Line 194:
- Off-Site Retrieval – Rush – Same day if requested by 10 am. Increased from $21 to $32. [Gov. Code §70631]
- Off-Site Retrieval – Emergency – Within 3 hours of request. Increased from $28 to $43. [Gov. Code §70631]
- Initial Filing Fees in Civil Cases: Note that the fees listed in others sections of the Fee Schedule may apply to Civil actions.
- Family Law Fees: Note that fees listed in other sections of the Fee Schedule may apply to Family Law Actions.
- Probate Fees: Note that fees listed in other sections of the Fee Schedule may apply to Probate Actions.
The revised Fee Schedule (SDSC Form #ADM-001) will be posted on the court’s website at www.sdcourt.ca.gov and will also be available in the clerk’s office.
View the full notice here.
First Legal, your premier litigation support provider.