ATTENTION: ONLY THE FOLLOWING DOCUMENTS ARE TO BE DROPPED AT THE STOCKTON BRANCH BETWEEN 8-10 AM AND 3-5 PM. TEMPORARY RESTRAINING ORDERS MAY BE PICKED UP BETWEEN 3-5 PM. ALL OTHER DOCUMENTS ARE TO BE MAILED OR FILED IN PERSON UPON THE COURT RETURNING TO NORMAL OPERATIONS. (NOTE: THERE IS NO DROP BOX OR WINDOW ACCESS AVAILABLE IN LODI OR MANTECA.)
- Requests for Temporary Restraining Orders and Proofs of Service related to TROs and Civil Harassment Orders
- Domestic Violence Restraining Orders, Emergency Custody Orders, Elder Abuse TROs, and Proofs of Service
- Ex-Parte Emergency Conservatorship Petitions & Ex-Parte Emergency Guardianship Petitions
- Criminal Complaints and Informations, Motions or Subsequent filings on TNW preliminary hearings
- Juvenile Dependency Orders After Hearing
View the full notice here.
First Legal, your premier litigation support provider.