SANTA CLARA COUNTY: FAMILY CLERK’S OFFICE IS NOW ACCEPTING STIPULATION AND ORDERS VIA E-FILE
FAMILY CLERK’S OFFICE IS NOW ACCEPTING STIPULATION AND ORDERS VIA E-FILE:
The Santa Clara Family Clerk’s Office is now accepting Stipulation and Orders via E-File. If your document is submitted via e-file, please do not send the original Stipulation and Order to the Court. The Stipulation and Order will be accepted unfiled, forwarded to the Judicial Officer for signature, and E-served back, with a signature and filed stamp, to the attorney/self-represented litigant’s email address listed on the document.
Please take note of the following to help minimize rejections:
- Stipulation and Orders already signed by the Judicial Officer must be submitted for filing in paper form to the Family Clerk’s Office for filing.
- To ensure that your filing is routed to the correct queue, please be sure to select one of the following codes:
- Stipulation & Order – $20.00
- Stipulation & Order – No Fee (NOTE: For filings that require the first appearance fee, please use this code then select the option fee of $435.00)
- Stipulation & Order Appointment of Temporary Judge – $20.00
- Stipulation and Appointment of Official Reporter Pro Tempore
|First Legal, your premier litigation support provider.
Share This Story, Choose Your Platform!