March 19, 2020
In response to the Bi-County Health Director’s COVID-19 directive, the ClerkRecorder/Elections/Clerk of the Board of Supervisors facilities will be closed to the public effective March 20, 2020 through April 9, 2020 or until otherwise noticed.
- Recorder – For document recording, documents can be mailed to Sutter County ClerkRecorder, 433 2nd Street, Yuba City, CA along with proper payment. Fees are listed on our website, https://www.suttercounty.org/assets/pdf/cr/ClerkRecorder%20Fee%20Schedule.pdf. Special arrangements have been made with title companies.
- Other Clerk-Recorder services are available through mail or online (at https://www.suttercounty.org/doc/government/depts/cr/crhome) include:
- Birth, Death and Marriage Records Requests – Requests for birth, death or marriage records can be submitted online through our website, as well as requests through the mail which will be processed daily. Completed requests will be returned by US mail.
- Fictitious Business Name Statements – Requests for Fictitious Business Name Statements or renewals can be made through the mail.
- Marriage License – Ceremonies have been cancelled as of this time and no new appointments will be made until further notice. Those needing to obtain a marriage license for emergency purposes only, may contact our office at 530-822-7134 to inquire if circumstances have changed.
- Passports – Passport acceptance is temporarily suspended.
- Board of Supervisors meetings – board meetings will be closed to the public until further notice. Public participation is encouraged through email: email@example.com or by phone (information included on agenda.)
- Elections –election services information can be obtained at https://www.suttercounty.org/doc/government/depts/cr/elections/cr_elections_home
General Phone Calls, Emails and other services – Phone calls, voicemails and emails will be answered based on availability of staff. Please have patience; we will be processing your requests as soon as possible.
View the full notice here.
First Legal, your premier litigation support provider.