March 23, 2020
As a precautionary measure to help slow the progression of the Coronavirus the Clerk-Recorder/Elections/Clerk of the Board offices will not be able to provide services for walk-in customers starting Monday, March 23, 2020 until further notice. In the meantime, we will continue to serve you as described below.
- Recordings – Recordings must be submitted by mail with payment of check or money order. All return processing will be sent through the US mail.
- Birth, Death, and Marriage Certificate Requests – Requests for certified copies of birth, death or marriage certificates must be submitted by mail with payment of check or money order. Or you may use Vitalchek to submit your request electronically. Please visit our website at www.co.tehama.ca.us/recorder and click on the Vitalchek link to process your request and follow the instructions. There is an additional fee for using the service. All return processing will be sent through the US mail.
- Official Record copy requests – Copies can be requested by mail with payment of check or money order. All return processing will be sent through the US mail.
- Marriage Licenses – Marriage Licenses will not be issued and all civil ceremonies have been canceled as of this time and no new appoints will be made until further notice.
- General Phone Calls and Emails – Phone calls, voicemails and emails will be answered based on the availability of staff. If you have trouble getting through, please be patient and try again.
- Contact Information
- Clerk & Recorder: Phone: 530-527-3350; Fax: 530-527-1745; Email: email@example.com or mail to PO Box 250, Red Bluff, CA 9608
View the full notice here.