We have compiled all court notices relating to the Coronavirus (COVID19) here.
We will be sending out a roundup of all new notices twice a day (12 pm PST and 4:30 pm PST) over the upcoming few days to ensure you, our clients, have the most up to date information available.
The most recent court closures / notices are as follows:
- United States District Court Southern District of California Visitor Restrictions
- Los Angeles County Registrar-Recorders/County Clerk (Rr/Cc) Customers COVID 19
- Los Angeles Superior Court Archives and Records Center Closed
- El Dorado Superior Court Temporary Clerk’s Counter Closures
- Sonoma County Superior Court Closure Due to COVID-19 Local Emergency
- San Bernardino Superior Court COVID-19 Response
- San Diego Superior Court Asks Summoned Jurors to Not Report