As the novel coronavirus (COVID-19) continues to impact our communities, First Legal is working to keep our partners and communities healthy and informed.
We have compiled all court notices relating to the Coronavirus (COVID19) here.
We will be sending out a roundup of all new notices twice a day (12 pm PST and 4:30 pm PST) over the upcoming few days to ensure you, our clients, have the most up to date information available.
The most recent court closures / notices are as follows:
- United States District Court Southern District of California Visitor Restrictions
- Los Angeles County Registrar-Recorders/County Clerk (Rr/Cc) Customers COVID 19
- Los Angeles Superior Court Archives and Records Center Closed
- El Dorado Superior Court Temporary Clerk’s Counter Closures
- Sonoma County Superior Court Closure Due to COVID-19 Local Emergency
- San Bernardino Superior Court COVID-19 Response
- San Diego Superior Court Asks Summoned Jurors to Not Report
Don’t forget, check out our Coronavirus (COVID19) update page here to see the latest court notices and news as they are released.
First Legal, your premier litigation support provider.