We consistently provide our clients with ever-faster, simpler and more cost-effective ways to file court documents. Our comprehensive eFile program offers three easy methods to file documents:
- 1. Email: The preferred method of 98% of our clients. Simply email your filings to eFiling@firstlegal.com, and we do the rest.
- 2. First Connect: File documents directly with the court using First Connect — our secure, online litigation support service portal.
- 3. “On Behalf” Option: Upload your documents via our order entry portal, and we will file ‘On Your Behalf.' eFiling is available during and after hours.
Although eFiling is mandatory in some courts, you are not required to use the court portal or any specific vendor. Choose First Legal for eFiling and benefit from having a partner that delivers the most comprehensive and cost-effective eFile program in the industry.
How to eFile with a fee waiver for Orange County Superior Court:
What is a fee waiver?
- Any fees for electronic filing charged by the court or by an electronic filing service provider must be waived when deemed appropriate by the court, including providing a waiver of the fees for any party that has received a fee waiver. Click here for an optional form to use.
I have more questions, who can help?
- To find out more details about eFiling with Orange County Superior Court, click here.
- For Orange County Superior Court Frequently Asked Questions, click here.
- For a PDF of Fee Waiver application for the Orange County Superior Court, click here.
How to file online with a Fee Waiver
- If you already have a user account on our First Connect order entry system, simply file a fee waiver through your existing account.
There are two ways to apply for your Free Fee Waiver User Account
- 1. Call us at 888.366.6335
- 2. Click the button below fill out our application form and someone will be in contact with you shortly.
- Click here to download a court application for Fee Waiver. You must complete the form and upload it at the time you file.
- Call 888.366.6335 or complete the form to apply for a Fee Waiver account on our system.
- Fee Waiver accounts are only applicable to those with a completed Fee Waiver from the Orange County Superior Court.
- Acceptance of Fee Waivers is up to the court and there is no guarantee of acceptance.
How to Send Large Files Over Email
You’ve got your case, you’ve poured over the files and you’ve spent time working to ensure that everything is in […]
Level Up with eSignatures
As a legal professional, you know how important signatures are. Signatures are a seal of agreement and assure that a reviewing party has […]