LASC: PROBATE AND CIVIL DIVISIONS ANNOUNCE COURTROOM CHANGES AT STANLEY MOSK AND GOVERNOR GEORGE DEUKMEJIAN (LONG BEACH) COURTHOUSES
The Probate and Civil Divisions will implement the following changes to courtroom operations:
- Effective February 5, 2024:
- The probate long cause courtroom in Department 3 at Stanley Mosk Courthouse, located at 111 N. Hill St., Los Angeles, will be moved to Department S09 at the Governor George Deukmejian (Long Beach) Courthouse, located at 275 Magnolia, Long Beach.
- Judge Ana Maria Luna will be assigned to Department S09 at the Long Beach Courthouse. All matters currently calendared in Department 3 will be scheduled in Department S09.
- Department 3 at Stanley Mosk Courthouse will open as a new civil courtroom.
- Judge Lia Martin will be reassigned from Department 16 to Department 3 at Stanley Mosk Courthouse.
- Effective February 13, 2024:
- Department 99 at Stanley Mosk Courthouse will open as a new probate courtroom.
- Commissioner Mark S. Priver will be assigned to this new department.
- Department 62 at Stanley Mosk Courthouse will open as a new probate courtroom.
- Judge Stephanie C. Santoro will be assigned to this new department.
Counsel and parties are instructed to indicate the assigned judicial officer and department on the first page of all documents filed with the clerk to ensure proper departmental assignment, calendaring of hearings and document routing.
You can view the full notice here.
First Legal, your premier litigation support provider.