Following completion of the required 60-day public comment period, the Fresno Superior Court hereby announces that it will temporarily consolidate cases and all essential hearings to be heard only in the Main Courthouse and the Juvenile Justice Courthouse, on the following dates only: November 20, 21, and 22, 2023; and December 26, 27, 28, and 29, 2023. In addition, Clerks’ Offices will be consolidated into the Main Courthouse and the Juvenile Justice Courthouse. Courthouse status will be as follows:
- Main Courthouse, 1100 Van Ness Ave. (Criminal and Dependency) OPEN
- Juvenile Justice Courthouse, 3333 E. American Ave. (Juvenile) OPEN
- B. F. Sisk Courthouse, 1130 “O” St. (Civil/Family/Probate/Self-Help Center) CLOSED
- “M” Street Courthouse, 2317 Tuolumne St. (Traffic) CLOSED
- Archives Department, 1963 “E” St. CLOSED
- Jail Annex Departments 95 & 96, 1265 “M” St. (Criminal) CLOSED
These changes are a result of the Court’s strategic planning for operational efficiency during this time of year. The temporary relocation of departments from the “M” Street and B.F. Sisk Courthouses to the Main Courthouse and the Juvenile Justice Courthouse on these dates will provide the Court with the opportunity to better utilize staff resources.
You can view the full notice here.
First Legal, your premier litigation support provider.