INTERRUPTION OF ONLINE SERVICES THIS FRIDAY AS THE COURT PERFORMS MAINTENANCE
Many of the Court’s online services will be unavailable or will operate with limited functionality due to scheduled maintenance this Friday, September 22. See below for affected services and associated maintenance periods.
The following online services will be unavailable from 11 a.m. – 3 p.m.:
- Civil electronic filing (efiling) service.
The following online services will be unavailable from 8 a.m. – 3 p.m.:
- Searching for cases by number or defendant name, viewing case document images and order divorce judgement documents on www.lacourt.org.
- Attorney Portal.
- Media Access Portal.
- Small claims and unlawful detainer Online Dispute Resolution.
The following online services will operate with limited functionality unavailable from 8 a.m. – 3 p.m.
- Hearing Reminder Service – Only registrations for non-civil cases will be available.
- Justice Partner Portal – Only non-civil case services will be available.
- LACourtConnect – No new registrations.
- Court Reservation System (CRS) – No reservations for new hearings.
Please do not access the unavailable services during the above maintenance periods. All other online services and portals will remain accessible during this time.
You can view the current notice here.
First Legal, your premier litigation support provider.